Apogee’s “Born in the USA” 4th of July Summer Sale
Santa Monica, California, June 30, 2014 – Apogee Electronics, a dedicated “Made in the USA” manufacturer and industry leader in professional digital audio since 1985, is celebrating America’s birthday by offering up to 44% off incredible gear for musicians and audiophiles. Between Monday, June 30 and Tuesday, July 8, customers in the US can take advantage of the lowest prices on the most advanced audio interfaces for creating or listening to music on iPad, iPhone and Mac. Sale items will be available exclusively through the Apogee web store and include new and refurbished products, many of which feature free Apogee Assure premium tech support, extending warranty coverage to 2 years as an added bonus.
Save up to 44% off on the latest Apogee products
- JAM – studio quality guitar input for iPad, iPhone & Mac
- MiC – the first studio quality microphone for iPad, iPhone & Mac
- ONE for iPad/Mac – 2 IN x 2 OUT USB audio interface/microphone for iPad, iPhone & Mac
- Duet for iPad/Mac – 2 IN x 4 OUT USB audio interface for iPad, iPhone & Mac
- Symphony I/O – Apogee’s flagship audio interface and AD/DA converter
To further commemorate the 4th of July, Apogee is pleased to announce its “Star-Spangled Jammer” video contest. From now through July 6th, contestants can enter to win an Apogee JAM by submitting a video of an original version of “The Star Spangled Banner” on the instrument of their choice.
Learn more about the Star-Spangled Jammer Contest: https://apogeedigital.com/blog/star-spangled-jammer-video-contest