Symphony Mk II Chassis with Thunderbolt & PTHD Plus connection cards installed
- 2 Input/Output Module Slots
- Up to 16 Channels I/O per Module (Modules sold seperately)
- Thunderbolt & Pro Tools HD Connectivity
- Front-Panel Touchscreen w/ TFT Display
- Multi-Function Control Knob
- Dynamic Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Includes Standard 1-Year Warranty.
- Thunderbolt cable sold separately.
- Dante Connectivity Upgradeable.
Intuitive touchscreen. Future-proof modularity. Flagship sound quality.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
Symphony I/O MK II Thunderbolt Chassis
Chassis Only! Does not come with any I/O Modules.
Get answers now in the
Have a Question?
Ask an Apogee Expert
Find a Dealer with the
Apogee Dealer Locator