Thank you for registering!
Please click on the appropriate download link below.
CRITICAL – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING AND FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS
If you’re using an M1 Mac, you will need to allow user management of kernel extensions to install the Apogee driver.
- Quit this installer and shutdown the Mac.
- Press and hold the Mac’s Power button until the display shows Loading Startup Options, then release it. This takes you to the Startup Options screen.
- In the Startup Options screen, select the Options icon, then click Continue underneath it.
- Once the main window has loaded, select the Startup Security Utility in the Utilities menu. You’ll then be prompted to select the system for which you want to configure startup security. Once you’ve unlocked that disk, click on the button to set startup security for that disk. Then select Reduced Security, and check the upper of the two boxes, which allows user management of kernel extensions.
- Quit Startup Security Utility, and select Restart from the Apple menu to restart into normal mode.
- Once you’ve restarted, launch this installer again and begin the install. Towards the end of the install, before you restart the Mac, open System Preferences and go to the General tab of the Security & Privacy pane. If you see a message towards the bottom of the window with an Allow button, then unlock the Security & Privacy pane and click the Allow button. If the Apogee installer has finished, restart the Mac.
• Adds support for Apple Silicon M1 (also works with Intel Macs)
• Fixes bug that causes M1 Macs to reboot when connecting interface with Thunderbolt cable
• Fixes Talkback function
• Fixes Control USB hardware remote recognition
• Works with Apogee iOS “Control” app
• This installer will not work with macOS older than 10.15.7. Use the previous installer for older macOS versions.
System Requirements for Mac
• Apple Mac computer with built in Thunderbolt connector
• macOS X 10.15.7 or higher
• 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
IMPORTANT NOTE ON INSTALLATION
Permission to run Apogee System Extension MUST be allowed in MacOS Security & Privacy –
DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP – Read More
• Some users may experience an issue after installing where the iLok License Manager app won’t open. This is usually accompanied by an ‘Activation Error – DirectIO’ dialog and/or a ‘Software Component Unavailable’ dialog. The solution is to run the latest iLok License Manager installer again after you run the Apogee installer. The iLok License Manager installer is available as a download from Pace’s iLok website. If the iLok License Manager opens fine after you run the Apogee installer, there is no need to run the iLok License Manager installer again.
Please contact Apogee Support for access to previous software versions, if needed.
Ensemble Software/Driver only, plugins installer removed from this file (16mb) – Ensemble Thunderbolt Software Installer – Apogee Control 3.0
● OS X 11.0 Big Sur & 10.15 Catalina compatible (For Known Issues with macOS 11.0 Big Sur, click HERE.)
● Implementation of the Apogee FX Rack DualPath feature (Requires Apogee FX Rack 1.0 )
● General bug fixes from 2.0
System Requirements for Macintosh
● Apple Macintosh with built in Thunderbolt,
● Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher,
● 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
IMPORTANT NOTE ON INSTALLATION
For OS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0 – During Installation you MUST Allow your unit in MacOS Security & Privacy – DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP
NOTE: Previous version for macOS 10.9 – 10.10 and includes Apogee Maestro control app available from Support upon request.