Thank you for registering!
Your software download should have started automatically.
If not please click on the appropriate download link below.
• This Release adds support for macOS 11.0 Big Sur & 10.15 Catalina (only needed for Thunderbolt configurations)
- For Known Issues with macOS 11.0 Big Sur, click HERE.
Note: No software or firmware update is needed for PTHD or Dante configurations as they come with the newer firmware versions from the factory.
If receive prompt to update firmware, CHECK THE VERSIONS. If the current version on your Symphony MkII is a higher number than the update, then DO NOT CLICK UPDATE or you will Downgrade to firmware that may not be compatible with your configuration.
System Requirements for Mac
• Apple Mac computer with built in Thunderbolt connector
• macOS X 10.12.6 or higher,
• 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
IMPORTANT NOTE ON INSTALLATION
For OS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0 – During Installation you MUST Allow your unit in MacOS Security & Privacy –
DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP – Read More
Please contact Apogee Support for access to previous software versions, if needed