Thank you for registering!
You must have a Waves account in order to get the software, drivers, and any licenses needed for the WSG system. To register your device, log into your Waves account or create a new one at www.waves.com
If you own Waves plugins, please register, install and activate them prior to following the instructions below:
- Note: SoundGrid and Native applications support v9.3 and higher plugins only (installer V9r19 and above).
Go to Waves.com > Downloads > Latest Version and Download Waves Central for Mac or PC, as needed. Run the installer and follow the onscreen instructions when finished.
- Launch Waves Central.
- Click on Install Products, select Online, then the All Waves Products radio button.
- Type Apogee into the search box and the driver will appear.
- Make sure that Apogee Symphony MKII Driver is selected (this will automatically install SoundGrid Studio), then click on the Install button.
- When complete, restart your computer.