- Mono or Stereo audio recording, WAV. or CAF format, up to 96kHz 24-bit resolution
- Intuitive multi-Take recording and audition
- Master-Satellite Link of up to 4 iOS devices, all controlled from a single Master device
- Integration with Apogee microphones and audio interfaces
- Metadata capture and export to Final Cut Pro XML format
- Share via Dropbox, AirDrop, Email, Message and iTunes File Sharing
- Offers Apple Watch App
- Unlimited Single-device and Multi-Device recording in-app purchases available. For a limited time, unlock Single-device unlimited recording by connecting a compatible Apogee microphone or interface
Use the Master-Satellite Link feature to link up to 4 iOS devices, then record, tag and organize from a single Master.
Connect a microphone, audio interface or use the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Record mono or stereo audio up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution.
MetaRecorder lets you add keywords, markers and notes, designate “favorite” takes and customize auto file naming for a unique, informative and easily searchable name.
Save your session as an FCPXML file from MetaRecord App. When opened in Final Cut Pro, metadata entered in the field makes searching and organizing your media fast and effortless.