ClipMic digital film Kit
4 lavalier mics + UltraSync BLUE wireless time code sync
Pristine audio for video meets simple syncing and recording.
From personal to professional applications, video capture technology has made huge leaps forward in recent years iPhones and DSLR cameras have empowered everyone to create amazing looking content. However, recording quality audio for your video can still be a difficult and confusing process. No visual feedback during recording, syncing issues in post production, using a clapper for syncing, marking your best takes, etc – the list goes on. And your video is only as good as your audio.
With the availability of the transformative ClipMic digital 2 Video Kit, Apogee provides the answer to your audio for video challenges. The ClipMic digital kit lets you add metadata right into your recording, use timecode to perfectly sync takes between video and multiple mics, have visual feedback on recording, & more. By pairing ClipMic digital 2 lavalier microphones, UltraSync BLUE timecode bluetooth device, & the MetaRecorder audio recording app for iOS you get a professional audio solution for any type of video project in an easy to carry case.
What’s included in the kit
- 4, Apogee ClipMic digital 2 lavalier micrphones
- 1 UltraSync BLUE wireless timecode solution
- 1 carry case
ClipMic digital 2 Highlights
- Premium lavalier microphone for iPhone, iPad, macOS, and Windows
- Professional microphone capsule captures speech clearly
- Studio quality Apogee converters pick up every detail
- Wired microphone provides sound quality superior to wireless lavaliers
- Extended cable lets you position your camera properly and keep the mic close to you
- Comes in durable travel case with protective foam and cable organizer
- Includes MetaRecorder, free iOS audio recording application
UltraSync BLUE Highlights
- Use one UltraSync BLUE to feed frame-accurate timecode to up to six devices filming in close range (up to 10m) over Bluetooth®.
- There are no cables to worry about, giving you more freedom to shoot from creative angles with smaller, more mobile cameras. It can even sync iPhones.
- Timecode is embedded into the media file and automatically recognized by professional NLEs.
- After first set-up, UltraSync BLUE automatically recognizes your device.
- Mono or Stereo audio recording, WAV. or CAF format, up to 96kHz 24-bit resolution
- Intuitive multi-Take recording and audition
- Master-Satellite Link of up to 4 iOS devices, all controlled from a single Master device
- Integration with Apogee microphones and audio interfaces
- Metadata capture and export to Final Cut Pro XML format