Symphony I/O Mk II 2×6SE Thunderbolt
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Includes Standard 1-Year Warranty.
Learn more about extended warranty with Apogee Assure
- Thunderbolt cable sold separately.
Intuitive touchscreen. Future-proof modularity. Flagship sound quality.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
The new Symphony I/O Mk II comes with direct connectivity to one of three different platforms – Thunderbolt™, Pro Tools® HD, Dante® network, or Waves SoundGrid® network.
Apogee Factory Refurbished
Get answers now in the
Have a Question?
Ask an Apogee Expert
Find a Dealer with the
Apogee Dealer Locator