Symphony Mk II PTHD Plus Chassis
- 2 Input/Output Module Slots
- Up to 16 Channels I/O per Module (Modules sold seperately)
- Pro Tools HD Connectivity
- Front-Panel Touchscreen w/ TFT Display
- Multi-Function Control Knob
- Dynamic Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Compatible with any Core Audio Software
- Includes Standard 1-Year Warranty.
Learn more about extended warranty with Apogee Assure
- Mini-Digilink Cable sold separately.
- Dante Connectivity Upgradeable.
Intuitive Touchscreen. I/O Flexibility. Flagship Sound Quality.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
Symphony I/O MK II Pro Tools HD Chassis
Chassis Only! Does not come with any I/O Modules.
Symphony I/O Mk II
Get answers now in the
Have a Question?
Ask an Apogee Expert
Find a Dealer with the
Apogee Dealer Locator
There are no reviews yet.